What Does An AI Use Policy Need To Include? An effective AI use policy should cover [...]
Are You Looking for Toronto SharePoint Consulting Services?
If you’re looking for better collaboration within your organization and are considering your options, or if you are already using SharePoint and want to leverage it for even more functionality, you’ve come to the right place.
Sysoft is a GTA-based IT support and IT services company that specializes in helping companies get more efficiency from their Microsoft product implementations.
How do we do it?
Although the details are complex, the steps are pretty simple.
What is Microsoft SharePoint?
SharePoint is a cloud-based platform that enables companies to backup, store, retrieve, and collaborate on spreadsheets, documents, presentations, databases, and much more. It seamlessly integrates with the more popular of Microsoft’s products, Microsoft Office 365, and has the capacity of being configured for a wide variety of applications and workflows.
What Are the Advantages of SharePoint?
- One Integrated Platform for Everything – SharePoint has many avenues for integration with Microsoft products as well as third-party applications.
- A User-Friendly Computing Experience – SharePoint’s integrations allow employees to operate with the browsers, email, and other applications to which they have become accustomed.
- Simplified Access to Files – SharePoint’s major selling point is its ability to facilitate file-based data collaboration between shareholders within your company as well as collaboration with clients through permissions-based access.
- Centralized Data for Better Employee Decisions – By combining SharePoint with BI, you can leverage data visualization tools for more informed choices.
- Simplification of Daily Workflow – SharePoint centralizes collaboration, resulting in a more efficient overall process.
- Compliance With Regulatory Mandates– Auditing policies, storage protocols, and security settings within SharePoint make it simpler for companies like yours to get and stay compliant with industry standards and governmental regulations.
- Fast-track Shared Business Processes – Gather data and automatically funnel it into backend systems – avoiding redundant work processes and manual mistakes.