Is Your Cybersecurity First Mindset Boosting Your Organization’s Resilience? In [...]
How Long Has It Been Since Your IT Environment Was Evaluated by a Cybersecurity Professional? — Cyber, Computer, Network Security Solutions
We see it all the time. Company leaders want to move their workflow to the next level of productivity but aren’t quite sure what that means for their cybersecurity posture.
That’s okay. You don’t have to be an expert in cyber, computer, and network security….we are!
Our IT security professionals will work with you to ensure that you have the IT security configuration that will protect your confidential data and essential workflow.
What Are the Real-World Risks of Operating Without Cybersecurity Management?
Safeguarding intellectual property and valuable client information has to be priority #1. Without security, everything from your relationship with your clients to your financial investment is at risk. Our IT consultants will boost your security and safeguard your business by building concentric rings of security around your IT assets.
Toronto area businesses are at risk due to the following:
- Lone-Wolf Hackers
- Rogue Nation-States
- Localized Criminal Behaviour
- Human Error
- Localized Disaster – fire, flood, power surge, etc.
- International Cybercrime Syndicates
These are serious threats that have negatively impacted small to mid-size businesses here in the GTA already this year.
What is Managed Cybersecurity?
You watch the news. You know that there has to be more to protecting your business from cyber-threats than an installation of an off-the-shelf antivirus software package.
Unfortunately, cybersecurity isn’t a simple, one-time procedure.
Cybersecurity is an ongoing battle of wits between IT security professionals and the bad guys that want to do harm to your business. With the right assessment, implementation, protocols, management, maintenance, and monitoring, we stay ahead of the criminals that want to do you harm.
Managed Cybersecurity is a subscription-based IT protection service that provides you with a secure IT environment and workflow in return for an easily budgeted monthly fee. This IT security model enables your company to have IT professionals caring for the protection of your computers, website, cloud assets, servers, and network on a 24/7 basis.
What’s Included in Sysoft’s Managed Cybersecurity Offering?
- Reviewing and evaluating your current network security posture
- Advising on the implementation of a comprehensive security plan
- Providing superior anti-spam, antivirus, and firewall protection
- Regularly installing the most current security updates and patches
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Ongoing detection of virus and malware, quarantine and/or removal
- Web filtering to evaluate potentially contaminated websites
- Comprehensive wireless network security
- Mobile device security – including BYO devices
- Security training of employees
- 1 How Long Has It Been Since Your IT Environment Was Evaluated by a Cybersecurity Professional? — Cyber, Computer, Network Security Solutions
- 2 What Are the Real-World Risks of Operating Without Cybersecurity Management?
- 3 What is Managed Cybersecurity?
- 4 What’s Included in Sysoft’s Managed Cybersecurity Offering?