Have You Seen What a Migration to Azure, AWS, or Office 365 Could Do For You?
Cloud computing is the avenue that business leaders worldwide are using to gain unprecedented flexibility and reduce their IT spending.
Migrating to the cloud sounds simple, but an improperly executed migration could result in poor performance, increased cost, and intermittent service disruption.
Successful cloud migrations require proper planning.
You have to:
- Decide which applications make sense to move to the cloud.
- Choose the right cloud provider for your workloads.
- Select the price model that suits your needs.
- Choose a deployment approach – Private? Public? Hybrid?.
Making these decisions is just the beginning.
That’s why we’re here!
The Sysoft team will help you successfully move to the cloud without risking business continuity.
Steps for a Successful Cloud Migration
To perform a successful Cloud Migration, follow these steps:
- Create a complete and detailed asset and resource utilization report.
- Understand your application stack and its interdependencies.
- Understand the different delivery models: Private, Public, Hybrid.
- Understand the different cost models of major cloud providers.
- Create a consistent and detailed migration plan.
Don’t worry. We’ll walk you through the technical stuff and help you determine the best migration option for your situation.
Our Cloud Migration Services
You don’t want to do a cloud migration on your own. There are too many things that can go wrong. Cloud Migration services help reduce the risks associated with moving your applications and workloads to the cloud and enable you to realize the full benefits of having your data and workflow in the cloud.
Our services include:
- Cloud Migration Readiness Assessment
- Cloud-to-cloud movement
- Migration of workloads
- Validation and performance testing
- Operational runbooks
- Cost Comparisons between AWS, Azure, and other Cloud providers
Benefits of Migrating to the Cloud
A move to the cloud, if properly planned and executed, is full of benefits for your business.
- Improved Agility: Deploy your apps and services more quickly. Cloud service providers give you the ability to implement new components in a matter of seconds – compared with the traditional research, procure, and implement the approach (which could take months).
- Reduced IT Costs: By moving to the Cloud, you also avoid upfront costs. Pay only for the capacity you use and save on ongoing maintenance and support costs.
- Increased Security: Many Cloud providers handle security issues via inbuilt security capabilities and automatic updates. As a result, resilience processes become more efficient and easier to maintain.