What Does An AI Use Policy Need To Include? An effective AI use policy should cover [...]
Can You Afford To Settle For Inadequate Security?
This September, Cybersecurity Ventures released their Cybersecurity Market Report that detailed the vast monetary damage caused by hacking every year. Taking into account data from noteworthy reports, research by security and IT analysts, and emerging trends in employment, IPOs, and M&A deals, the report made it clear that digital threats are more prevalent now than ever.
Reach out to Sysoft to discuss the IT services and support that we provide, which are helping other Toronto businesses operate safely. Please contact us at (416) 410-7268 or email@example.com for more information about our available security services.
The key facts released in the Cybersecurity Market Report include:
- Total damage from digital threats costs businesses $400 billion each year.
- Contrary to popular belief, hackers steal more than data, with over $1 billion stolen from 100 different corporations last year.
- Over 16 million mobile devices in the world were infected with malware last year, 90% of which was due to third-party applications.
- The big data and analytic market will likely be worth $125 billion by the end of this year.
- Global spending on cybersecurity was approximately $77 billion in this year alone, and is expected to reach $170 billion by 2020.
Sysoft knows that when it comes to technology, there is much more to consider than just computers and servers. What is truly important is the safety of the technology, which is why we offer proven digital security measures to keep your business safe from data breaches and other cyber risks. The demand for cybersecurity increased by 21% in 2014; with all these number pointing in one direction, can you afford to leave your company’s data vulnerable?
Let us help keep your Toronto business safer so that you can stop worrying and get back to focusing on your real business goals. For more information, contact Sysoft at (416) 410-7268 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.