The Company Sysoft Computer Consultants Ltd. was founded in 1991, to help people and companies benefit from technology.
Sysoft is looking for an outgoing individual with great interpersonal skills and a passion for technology to fill our Level 2 Support Analyst position. This position involves both onsite and remote support for our client’s computing environment. As a part of our Managed Services Team, you will provide solid technical solutions backed by your ability to clearly communicate in a user-friendly and professional manner. A dependable vehicle is required for travel to our customer sites in the GTA.
- Performs server/desktop system and network support, troubleshooting and maintenance functions
- Monitor and administer Active Directory, Email, Backup, Anti-Malware and other backend systems
- Conduct research and testing related to assigned projects and initiatives
- Maintain ticket queues by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Provides a high-quality and positive customer experience for our clients and community
- Provides on-call support coverage as required.
- Recommend solutions and/or changes to improve performance, stability, functionality or systems
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in management and support of the following:
- 5+ years of Windows environments
- 5+ years of VMware environments
- 5+ years of routing, switching and firewalls
- A completed post-secondary education in Information Technology or related field
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional in the Desktop or Cloud competency CompTIA A+ and
Network+ certification. Other certifications are a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and Office 365
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Qualified applicants are to complete the above application form. We thank all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those considered for an interview. Applications by any other method, including by phone will not be considered.